Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My island of Paradise


Walt: write a creative story in paragraphs.

My Island if Paradise

In my Island of Paradise, there will be so many things. My island is going to be amazingly huge. The island is going to be near Auckland in New Zealand. In 10 to 15 years, this just might become reality.

In my sight, there is a manchent made especially for me, my family and friends lived with me too. On the roof, there was a helicopter. Right outside the manchent were two big chocolate fountains, with chocolate flowing out of both sides, on each fountain. I stayed up as late as I want, because my parents didn’t mind. My friends and I stayed up late and chatted to each other, we ate lollies and ice-cream late at night.

In the morning, I woke up and turned on my music. I left my room a mess and cleaned it later. For breakfast, my friends were there, waiting for me to get ready. I got ready then me and my friends drove off in my ferrari to the nearest zoo. On the way to the zoo, there was a beautiful, clean, lakes. We went to see the lions rising with their mighty roars, the giraffes were hungry, and the zoo keepers let us feed them.

On the way back to the manchent, we stopped by a wave pool, and had a swim. I lied back in the pool, and looked up at the glass roof. Right through the glass roof, was a clear blue sky. Next, I left to go and visit the hydroslides. Once our skins got wrinkle and we are getting bored, we got out and left.

Back in the car, we finally went home. At home, no one was there, and there was a note left on the fridge, saying that everyone is gone to the nearest theme park, with roller coasters. I was so exhausted, so I let one of my friends drive. Once we got to the nearest theme park with roller coasters, I spotted candy land. I went to buy me some chocolate to liven me up. I found my family, and told them I am back... they didn’t care.

I got home, and relaxed. Once I fell on my bed, I instantly woke up. It was all a dream, only if it was real. I was angry, and tried going back to sleep. I wish my island of paradise was real.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment