Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Should soft drugs be decriminalised


Walt: write an opinion.

Should soft drugs be decriminalised?

In my opinion, I say drugs shouldn't be decriminalised because it can do lots of damage to humans. Taking Cannabis can make the humans metal in the mind, and has a high opportunity to be addicted to it. Cannabis is bad for your heart and your lungs, it is possible to get lung cancer. Drugs is not good to have so don’t have it.

If your friends are all smoking drugs, don’t copy them because you think they are cool. You don’t have to copy your friends, if you only copied your friends because you were the odd one out, get new friends. There are more people to make friends with, then the friends you already have.

My family takes drugs, but I never ever will copy them. My family is one of the worst families in history. They have a very bad criminal record (I won’t mention the names) and it is never right to follow them. My mother has quit smoking drugs a very long time ago. I want to be just like my mum.

I want to grow up  with a great job and good money. I don’t have any older brothers or sisters to tell me that have to take drugs. My friends don’t take drugs, and I hope it will stay like that. I do love my family, but I just don’t want to follow them. My future will be happy and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment