Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

I love learning in a fun way with an awesome tool. It has been so amazing and wonderful having the net books for the last 2 terms. I have enjoyed having the netbook for so many reasons. It has improved my learning.

I like posting positive and specific comments on students work from different schools, sometimes they provide feedback when I share my stories online. I have read stories from children of the Manaiakalani Trust. The thing I love most of all is having a break of learning to play games.In writing it is good to see mistakes automatically fixed. With the net book, when I'm reading something online that I don't understand I can easily get a better understanding by using an online dictionary. There is no need to pull out math books now because there is web activities already set for me on my class web site.

The most annoying and irritating thing about my net book is not having the internet wireless connection working properly sometimes. Sometimes my friends would pop up by my desk and start chatting away and that is embarrassing because I'm trying to work, but also trying to keep them company too. I would hate to be addicted to my net book because then I will have no friends and I would be anti-social.
If I was off task and I blamed it on the changes of my net book then it will be taken of me and I never want that to happen.

I talk way  more with my friends then play on my net book because there is way more to talk about then play online games. I found it fascinating that my net book can talk. My net book often pronounce words for me.

I love my reflections of my net book and I would love to explore a lot more for my journey next year. The number one goal for me is to always complete my work and share with anyone around me. I would love to create my own  reading website for the junior children.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Clearissa I love your whole story you must love learning and you must love your netbook isn't that right.

Unknown said...

I do love learning and I definitely love my net book... all day. What about you, do you love your net book as much as me?

Post a Comment