Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Biggest Appreciation

Dear Mum
Thank you for paying for my netbook. For maths it can help me add and subtract fractions between stages 6-7. For reading my netbook will help me understand the author's language and his intention.For writing (my favourite subject) I can just do more persuasive stories and research more information on the internet. I think of you when I log on my netbook, sometimes I wonder if giving my money to pay for it myself.

Thank you so much mum and I love my netbook so much because of you,thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I love you a lot.

Your child
Clearissa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clearissa this story is very good story.I liked this one because it shows you really appreciate your mum for buying your netbook.How do you feel having a netbook?

Unknown said...

I think that's cool clear like the picture with your mum and you from claudia

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind comments I really thought you were both joking but it seems you are not and I feel so amazed that my netbook is finally here!

Post a Comment