Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Mr. Williamson

Dear Mr. Williamson,

Thank you for talking to Glen Innes school about your work life. I will take your advice and treasure it deeply. You have given me something to think about for a long time. Maybe I would join the I.T Industry one day. My future dream is to be a doctor and travel the world. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and beliefs. Most of all I would like to say thank you for giving your time up just to come to our school to talk. I thought it was funny and also sad that you didn’t know how to spell, but luckily the computers have spelling checks. When you told us how much we can earn in two years, I was shocked and speechless. I learnt that I can ignore all distractions on life. I appreciate everything you told us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment