Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Cross Country-poem/rap

Walt: write a rap/poem.


Cross Country


Sweat slides down my face
Persevered to finish the race
I really want to come first
Everything just gets worse


Jogging at the very start
All I hear is my dangerous heart
Beating at a very high rate
At the end...I feel great


I have to try to beat the time
The mud looks like slime
My friends are very slow
But their energy tends to grow


At the end, I start to sprint
The marshals give me positive hints
Bouncing on the wet grass
Wear shoes to not stand on glass


Tired as can be
I can see a lot of trees
Competing with other people
Cheating shouldn't be legal


Running in a big group
Going through loop to loops
I see Claudia  way ahead
“WAIT UP CLAUDIA!!!” I said











0 comments:

Post a Comment